Lexell Blue is happy to welcome the addition of Robin Choisser to the Platinum team.
Robin joined Lexell Blue in January 2021 and has over 30 years of versatile Accounting, Auditing and Systems Project Management experience. Robin started her career in Auditing with KPMG and then in progressive Accounting roles in various industries including several multi-national Government Contractors. Robin also served as Senior Project Manager of Business Enterprise Systems for a government contractor. In this position, she led transition of the company from on premise operations of their Deltek suite of applications to a cloud hosting environment, managed application upgrades and new product implementations, and championed extensive business process re-engineering leveraging Costpoint’s newly updated functionality, use of BI reporting and integrations with 3rd party HRIS and Payroll platforms. Immediately prior to joining Lexell Blue Robin spent four years as a full-service Consultant designing and managing implementations and delivering training for clients converting from Deltek GCS Premier to Costpoint and Time and Expense.
Robin provides creative and overarching end user expertise in Costpoint’s Accounting, Project, and People modules, including the Multi-Currency and Multi-Company features and Deltek’s Time and Expense. She provides implementation services, Corporate Controller level Staff augmentation, and detailed hands-on training in these modules.
Robin graduated Magna Cum Laude from University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Maryland which she recently converted to inactive status when she relocated to sunny Tega Cay, South Carolina where she enjoys the Lake life, golf and attending SEC sporting events with her college age sons.
Leverage the cool new features like:
- Artificial Intelligence Assistant
- Navigation “Fly-Out” Banners
- Intelligent Character Recognition
- Contact and Lead Tracking
- Visualized Manufacturing Process
- Predictive Search and Match
Click below for a series of Webinars on the great new features in Costpoint 8
Lexell Blue’s Partner and Principal Materials Consultant Paul Whiteman presented this webinar on:
Manufacturing Digital Maturity for Small Business
Is your manufacturing organization facing challenges as you mature? Many organizations are forced to ‘grow up’ rapidly due to product maturity, increased competition in government contracting that forces automation requirements, and an influx of new contract awards and acquisitions.
In this webinar Deltek Partner, Lexell Blue’s Paul Whiteman, will cover why it’s important to increase manufacturing digital maturity. From work efficiencies, compliance regulations, data accuracy and quality, and actual product costs, you’ll learn the capabilities and benefits of adopting a new manufacturing capability, like Costpoint Manufacturing.
What to Expect:
- Understanding the benefits of increasing manufacturing digital maturity.
- The logical stepping stones in climbing the manufacturing maturity scale.
- Best practices in adopting a new manufacturing capability.
Duration: 1 hour
View the On-Demand Webinar:
Need help implementing the Costpoint Budgeting & Planning module?
Lexell Blue has an experienced consulting team to ensure you get the B&P module optimized for your business. Please contact us if you would like to find out more.
Also, register to view this on-demand webinar and learn how to fully leverage Costpoint Budgeting and Planning 7 as your integrated, real-time, web-based project and financial management tool. You will discover how you can:
- Develop a standardized approach to planning
- See pending charges on projects, organizations and tasks
- Search for resources by skill, security clearance, labor category and more!
- Import multiple budgets, ETCs and EACs from Excel
- Automate approvals and rejection reasons
Make sure you see the on-demand webinar presented by Lexell Blue Partner Paul Whiteman.
Integrated Best-in-Breed Project Manufacturing Solutions
As manufacturing firms mature, the integration of core systems, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and quality management system (QMS), transitions from a “nice to have one day” prospect, to “we need this yesterday.”
Learn from the experiences of manufacturers in the government contracting space who have successfully linked solutions and systems, as well as the efficiency side effects to expect.
- Does your organization leverage Excel to manage corporate and project financial planning ?
- Are you frustrated by loss of productivity associated with manual Excel or by rigid dated systems to complete your plans?
- What is your biggest pain point today when calculating direct and indirect rates?
- Are you open to evaluating a new cloud and Excel based platform with direct integration with Deltek and other source systems that can be installed in weeks and keeps users in the Excel format they are familiar with?
- RVNA Tech is a Consulting group based out of Tysons VA with expertise around helping Govcon organizations with their budgeting, planning, consolidation and reporting technologies. Our experienced team includes former employees from IBM, Oracle and Deltek.
- Vena is a Toronto based technology vendor providing the world’s fastest growing cloud platform for budgeting, planning and forecasting. Vena is unique in providing the market’s best native Excel integration and is a leader in their space in user experience and ease of use.
- The combination or Vena’s platform and RVNA’s govcon expertise provide CFOs with an excellent technology alternative
Click here to read the Vena/RVNA datasheet
Click here to contact us to find out more
From our friends at Capital Edge:
Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. is the world’s largest, independently owned consulting firm focusing on one thing: Helping companies across the globe do business with the United States Government. Learn more about us below or at www.CapitalEdgeConsulting.com.
LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/govconexperts/
- Unparalleled experience – Capital Edge is a professional services company comprised of adept problem solvers who deliver tangible results to address today’s most complex U.S. government contracting challenges. Capital Edge has an exceptional track record of proven performance and forward thinking. Our people are passionate about the success of our clients and we have earned the reputation of delivering more for less. Capital Edge is also recognized for its agility and thoughtful leadership and its leadership team has developed the necessary infrastructure, resources to support our worldwide client base.
Capital Edge’s experience encompasses over 350 years of government contracting expertise. Our personnel have backgrounds in and experience from industry, Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), DCMA, Big “Four” government contracts consulting, and public accounting, covering a wide range of specialties and skill sets. We provide a broad array of services to our clients including, without limitation:
- Proven track record and unmatched relevant experience – We help clients address the challenging regulatory, accounting and compliance requirements of U.S. federal contracts. Capital Edge has experience working with a wide variety of industries that provide goods or services to the federal government and helping them configure their systems to meet their changing needs. This wide industry experience includes interpretation and application of virtually all aspects of the FAR, CAS and selected Agency Supplements.
- Low risk, agile, and cost effective – We provide world class services at value pricing that is not available from traditional consulting firms.
- Thought leadership and innovative solutions – Capital Edge develops and delivers more training than any other firm providing government contract and grant consulting. We provide this training through Federal Publications Inc., Public Contracting Institute, industry associations, NCMA, and client tailored in-house events. We prepare and publish quarterly updates on statutory and regulatory changes affecting government contractors and grantees. We comment on proposed changes to regulations through our participation with industry associations. Our activities allow us to develop innovative solutions to the most challenging issues that our clients are facing.
- ERP/Manufacturing System Expertise – We combine our breadth of knowledge and couple it with our deep experience managing systems conversions for government and commercial companies around the globe. From assistance with program and project development to solution architecture, organizational change management and systems deployment, Capital Edge can provide the program leadership required to make your implementation a success while ensuring business continuity.
- Lexell Blue /Capital Edge connection – We frequently team with the experts at Lexell Blue to provide clients with integrated support services that combines our skills and talents with their enterprise-level data migration and implementation management for the Deltek suite of products. Together we successfully lead Costpoint implementations and data restructures while instilling industry best practices in design and execution across the industry.
Our Specific Relevant Service Offerings:
Lexell Blue will be back as a Gold sponsor at this years Deltek Insight Novermber 18 – 21 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Orlando, FL.
Be sure to add our two informative Breakout Sessions to your agenda builder:
CP-99: Costpoint Insights: Some Things Old, Some Things New
Tuesday Nov 19, 10:00am – 11:00am
CP-115: Techniques & Tips for Merging Legacy Systems into Costpoint
Tuesday Nov 19, 2:10pm – 3:10pm
OGSystems and Deltek Partner Lexell Blue win the MVP award for Partner Category at Deltek Insight 2018!
Read Deltek’s Press Release…
OGSystems recently completed a successful implementation of Costpoint, Time Collection and Cognos in Deltek’s cloud solution. Lexell Blue guided them through the implementation and migrated their legacy data from Jamis.
Lexell Blue would like to thank the OGSystems Costpoint implementation team for an outstanding job.
Susan has over 20 years of accounting, government accounting, and Deltek experience – and still maintains a full head of hair! She works with all functions in the Accounting and Projects modules, as well as working with specific areas of People, Materials and Sys Admin functions.
Susan has user experience with both GCS and Costpoint, as well as performing implementations, training, troubleshooting and documentation functions for our clients. She started with Costpoint version 3.0 and has worked in each version up to the current 7.1 version – and does it all with a smile and a very large swear jar. Her favorite area to work in is the clean-up and reconciliation of Unbilled Receivables, Billings, Fixed Assets and Project Ledger to GL reconciliation issues. She loves to assist clients with unraveling issues, understanding the cause of the issue and developing a plan to avoid repeating the issue.
Her many years of audit experience assists her in quick assessment of the issues, and her ability to freely admit that she knows the problem areas because she has been the cause of them, makes her a great candidate for assisting your company with whatever type of Costpoint assistance you may need.
To request Susan’s consulting services click here