Lexell Blue is excited to announce the addition of a very experienced Costpoint BI/Cognos consultant C-M Carraway to the Lexell Blue team.
C-M joined Lexell Blue in June 2021 as a Platinum Subcontractor Team Member and has over 20 years of experience in the Government Contracting and Business Intelligence space. C-M has worked in many areas of Business Intelligence Systems ranging from requirements gathering, development, process improvement, system design, life cycle development methodology, staff development, training and post-implementation support. C-M’s approach to Business Intelligence is to “work smarter not harder”.
C-M has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Saint Joseph’s University. She resides in Cape Coral, Florida with her husband.
- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here for your free 30 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Enterprise Reporting / Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Offer open to any current Deltek Costpoint customer
- Consulting only provided for Cognos / Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER)
- Offer valid until March 31st, 2016
- Only one free 30 minute consultation per company