- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here for your free 30 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Enterprise Reporting / Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Offer open to any current Deltek Costpoint customer
- Consulting only provided for Cognos / Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER)
- Offer valid until March 31st, 2016
- Only one free 30 minute consultation per company
Lowell joined Lexell Blue in December 2015 as a Platinum Team Member and has over 11 years of IT experience in the Business Intelligence and Government Contracting space. Lowell has led all stages of the Business Intelligence system development life cycle methodology and has led efforts related to requirements development and analysis, process design development, testing and post-implementation.
Lowell has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Saint Louis University and holds the IBM Cognos Solutions Architect certification. He currently resides in Rochester, New York.
Lowell joins a highly skilled Platinum team who bring industry best practices and optimum solution designs to ensure you get the most from your Costpoint investment. The Platinum team is growing and covers Costpoint, Accounting & Finance, Costpoint Enterprise Reporting, Project Management, Costpoint Materials/Manufacturing and IT Technical services.