Did you know Lexell Blue has experienced Technical Consultants that can assist you in the following areas:
– Assist with the technical aspect of any Deltek GovCon product
– Migrate your Deltek applications to new servers when moving to new hardware or latest Windows OS
– Automate and reduce manual errors when refreshing from PROD to TEST environment
– Technology Assessment to review
– Process improvement
– Data Storage, Backup and Disaster Recovery
– Maintenance and Upgrades (patches and sysjars)
– Upgrade to version 7.1.1
– Migrating from Oracle to Sql Server
– Time and Expense (TE)
– Upgrade to TE10
– TE mobile
– Migrating to the cloud
– Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER) upgrade to the latest version
– Outsourcing IT maintenance
Click here to contact us today to discuss your technical needs
Costpoint Materials users:
- Do you have any lingering Costpoint Materials issues that you could use some help with?
- Looking for strategic guidance or advice on deploying some new modules or functionality?
- Want to hear about the new Costpoint 7.1.1 Materials enhancements?
- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here, a free 60 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Materials / Manufacturing or BI/Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Consulting only provided for modules within the Costpoint Materials domain or Cognos
- Offer valid until June 30th, 2017
- Only one free 60 minute consultation per company