Lexell Blue’s Partner and Principal Materials Consultant Paul Whiteman presented this webinar on:
Manufacturing Digital Maturity for Small Business
Is your manufacturing organization facing challenges as you mature? Many organizations are forced to ‘grow up’ rapidly due to product maturity, increased competition in government contracting that forces automation requirements, and an influx of new contract awards and acquisitions.
In this webinar Deltek Partner, Lexell Blue’s Paul Whiteman, will cover why it’s important to increase manufacturing digital maturity. From work efficiencies, compliance regulations, data accuracy and quality, and actual product costs, you’ll learn the capabilities and benefits of adopting a new manufacturing capability, like Costpoint Manufacturing.
What to Expect:
- Understanding the benefits of increasing manufacturing digital maturity.
- The logical stepping stones in climbing the manufacturing maturity scale.
- Best practices in adopting a new manufacturing capability.
Duration: 1 hour
View the On-Demand Webinar:
Make sure you see the on-demand webinar presented by Lexell Blue Partner Paul Whiteman.
Integrated Best-in-Breed Project Manufacturing Solutions
As manufacturing firms mature, the integration of core systems, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and quality management system (QMS), transitions from a “nice to have one day” prospect, to “we need this yesterday.”
Learn from the experiences of manufacturers in the government contracting space who have successfully linked solutions and systems, as well as the efficiency side effects to expect.
- Is your organization currently using any Costpoint Materials modules?
- Has your business grown or business model shifted since the original Costpoint implementation?
- Have you experienced loss of key employee Costpoint Materials knowledge with staff turnover?
- Do you feel like you should be achieving more from your Costpoint Materials investment?
Download our Costpoint Materials/Manufacturing Healthcheck brochure here
Or contact us to find out more
Costpoint Materials users:
- Do you have any lingering Costpoint Materials issues that you could use some help with?
- Looking for strategic guidance or advice on deploying some new modules or functionality?
- Want to hear about the new Costpoint 7.1.1 Materials enhancements?
- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here, a free 60 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Materials / Manufacturing or BI/Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Consulting only provided for modules within the Costpoint Materials domain or Cognos
- Offer valid until June 30th, 2017
- Only one free 60 minute consultation per company
Register for a free on-demand webinar to hear Lexell Blue’s Paul Whiteman debunk the myth that Costpoint isn’t for Project Manufacturers:
Debunking the Myth – Costpoint isn’t for Project Manufacturers
Learn how Costpoint Project Manufacturing has evolved into a world class manufacturing solution for project-oriented companies.
- The evolution of Costpoint Project Manufacturing
- Supporting the full Product Lifecycle
- Compliance – DFAR, MMAS
- Who is using Costpoint Project Manufacturing?