Costpoint Materials users:
- Do you have any lingering Costpoint Materials issues that you could use some help with?
- Looking for strategic guidance or advice on deploying some new modules or functionality?
- Want to hear about the new Costpoint 7.1.1 Materials enhancements?
- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here, a free 60 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Materials / Manufacturing or BI/Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Consulting only provided for modules within the Costpoint Materials domain or Cognos
- Offer valid until June 30th, 2017
- Only one free 60 minute consultation per company
Tim joined Lexell Blue in October, 2016 as a Platinum Team Member and Principal Costpoint Materials Consultant bringing over thirty years of ERP experience, with a background that encompasses manufacturing, scheduling, production and inventory control; with diverse application in both government contracting and commercial industries.
Since 2006, Tim has been involved with implementations and best practice solutions using Deltek’s Costpoint as a consultant, along with hands-on experience in the role of production control manager. Previous positions include project manager, senior manufacturing systems analyst, production planning manager, master scheduler, and inventory manager. Tim participated in six-sigma, lean, 6-S, TQM and Toyota methodology training and taught classes that included Demand Management, Forecasting, Master Production Scheduling, MRP II, Flow Manufacturing, Product Costing and Inventory Record Accuracy.
Tim has a B. S. in Management from Kansas State University and certification [CPIM] by the American Production and Inventory Control Society. Tim resides in Orlando, Florida.
Contact us to request Tim’s consulting services
Register for a free on-demand webinar to hear Lexell Blue’s Paul Whiteman debunk the myth that Costpoint isn’t for Project Manufacturers:
Debunking the Myth – Costpoint isn’t for Project Manufacturers
Learn how Costpoint Project Manufacturing has evolved into a world class manufacturing solution for project-oriented companies.
- The evolution of Costpoint Project Manufacturing
- Supporting the full Product Lifecycle
- Compliance – DFAR, MMAS
- Who is using Costpoint Project Manufacturing?
Lowell joined Lexell Blue in December 2015 as a Platinum Team Member and has over 11 years of IT experience in the Business Intelligence and Government Contracting space. Lowell has led all stages of the Business Intelligence system development life cycle methodology and has led efforts related to requirements development and analysis, process design development, testing and post-implementation.
Lowell has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Saint Louis University and holds the IBM Cognos Solutions Architect certification. He currently resides in Rochester, New York.
Lowell joins a highly skilled Platinum team who bring industry best practices and optimum solution designs to ensure you get the most from your Costpoint investment. The Platinum team is growing and covers Costpoint, Accounting & Finance, Costpoint Enterprise Reporting, Project Management, Costpoint Materials/Manufacturing and IT Technical services.