Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) Featured Lexell Blue, LLC in their March 2016 Member Spotlight Article.
Lexell Blue is also featured in NVTC’s Techtopia map of Northern Virginia.
NVTC Member Spotlight: Lexell Blue
NVTC has a diverse membership across all sectors in the technology industry. Every month, NVTC spotlights different member companies in our new feature, Member Spotlight. Today we’re highlighting member company Lexell Blue. Lexell Blue LLC is a women-owned business specializing in Deltek Costpoint consulting services. They partner with their customers to provide project planning, configuration, data migration/conversion, reconciliation and testing services. Click here to read more about Lexell Blue.
- Looking to visualize your data to bring greater, faster and more efficient insight into your business?
- Tired of maintaining large spreadsheets? Looking to automate reports and emails for project managers, executives, and sales teams?
- Struggling with Cognos Security?
- Wondering how to get the most out of the canned CER framework models and reports?
- Interested in how Event Manager can help you monitor your business?
Register here for your free 30 minute consultation session with one of our experienced Costpoint Enterprise Reporting / Cognos consultants. Please include a description of the topic you want to cover and we will be in contact to schedule the session. See below for offer terms.
- Offer open to any current Deltek Costpoint customer
- Consulting only provided for Cognos / Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER)
- Offer valid until March 31st, 2016
- Only one free 30 minute consultation per company
November 12 – 14
Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida
Lexell Blue is once again proud to be a Gold Sponsor at Deltek Insight. Please stop by our booth, learn about our extensive range of consulting services, and how you can leverage the great new enhancements that Costpoint 7.1 brings, including Globalization and Materials Management features.
We will have a daily prize giveaway, where a lucky winner will choose 1 of 3 cool prizes (valued at over $100 each). Stop by our booth to register for that day’s drawing. Drawing will be held daily, 30 minutes prior to the close of the Expo Hall. Winner must be present to win. Pre-register below for Wednesday November 12th’s drawing.
Pre-register here for daily giveaway
And join us at our informative breakout sessions:
- Thu 13th, 2.30pm: GC-62 Hola! Ready to go International with Costpoint? Mais Oui!
- Thu 13th, 3.45pm: GC-43 Costpoint Multi-Currency Labor and Leave
- Thu 13th, 5.00pm: GC-51 Expanding your business by going Multi-Company
- Fri 14th, 11.00am: GC-54 Countdown to Go Live, Secrets to a Stress Free Cutover
- Fri 14th, 11.00am: GC-45 Get LEAN with Costpoint Project Manufacturing
- Fri 14th, 1.00pm: GC-321 Implementing Costpoint 7 from GCS Premier: Planning for Success
Meet the Experts
Want to schedule a 30 minute meeting with one of our consulting experts to discuss a current issue you have? Send an email request to SMO-Info@lexellblue.com. Include the topic for the meeting and a preferred day/time.
Join us at our sessions and booth at Deltek Insight 2014 to be held November 12-14, 2014 in sunny Orlando. We are returning as one of four Premier Partners and a Gold Sponsor. Look for our Daily Prize Giveaway and stay tuned for a list of the sessions we will be teaching.